Where our feature prioritization section focused more on short term prioritization within the backlog or for a given sprint, this section of more about the longterm. Roadmap is prioritization in terms of quarters or years instead of days or weeks. Similar to much more of the challenge lies in convincing others of a singular vision and then sticking to it.
- How Successful Product Managers Handle Feature Requests from VCs
- The Product Roadmap vs. the Technology Roadmap
- Ask A Product Manager: Effective Product Roadmaps
- 10 Tips for Creating an Agile Product Roadmap
- How do you make a product roadmap? (Quora)
- What are the best techniques to create a product roadmap? (Quora)
- The Roadmap Planning Process (RMP) in Product Management
- Before you plan your product roadmap
- How to Get Organizational Alignment with your Product Roadmap
- Rethinking the Product Roadmap
- Why good product managers practice roadmap strategy
- Product Roadmaps
If you’re looking for specific tools to deal with roadmap planning, we suggest checking out the roadmap tools section of the site.